BOOK OF ROMANS
Read Romans 8:14-30. ****
One of Rome’s greatest contribution to the world during their empire’s reign was the construction of roads. Estimates attribute to Rome nearly two hundred fifty thousand miles of roads, connecting countries and making travel easier.
One of Paul’s greatest contributions to our faith is Roman Road, a series of verses in his letter to the Romans that explains clearly the need for a relationship with Jesus Christ:
- “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (3:23). We all have a sin problem.
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord” (6:23). We will die because of our sins unless we turn to Christ.
- “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us” (5:8. The solution to our sin problem is God’s
- If you declare with your mouth, ’Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (10:9). We must declare and believe to be saved
- “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (10:13). We must cry out to
God for help.
- “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” (8:1). Because of our relationship with Christ, we are no longer penalized with death because of our sins.
This is the greatest road we can ever travel down. Have you walked this Roman Road in your life?
(from The American Bible Challenge)
YOUR BIBLE CHALLENGE
- What does the Spirit testify with our spirit in Romans 8?
- For us to share in Christ’s glory, we must share in his what?
- What was subjected to frustration?
- Paul wrote that creation has been groaning like the pains experienced during what?
- What helps us in our weakness?
Scroll down for answers
ANSWERS TO: BOOK OF ROMANS
- That we are God’s children (Romans 8:16)
- “Sufferings (Romans 8:17)
- The creation (Romans 8:20)
- Childbirth (Romans 8:22)
- The spirit (Romans 8:26)